Eye Care and Optometry Services You Can Trust
At Desert View Eye Care, we utilize the latest technology in the field of optometry to provide the highest quality eye care to our patients. We offer a variety of services to help patients reach their optimal eye health. There is nothing more satisfying than seeing our patients leave our office with improved or restored vision.
Services we offer include, but are not limited to:
- Full-scope family focused optometry
- Comprehensive eye examinations – Adults, pediatrics, geriatrics
- Diagnosis and treatment of ocular diseases, disorders and conditions
- Ocular disease assessment and management – glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, hypertensive retinopathy, macular degeneration, etc.
- Lasik Co-management
- Cataract Surgery Co-Management
- Treatment for Ocular Allergies
- Specialty Contact lens fittings- Corneal Reshaping Therapy (CRT)
- Urgent and emergency ocular diagnosis and treatment (eye injuries, eye infections, sudden loss or change of vision, sudden onset floaters or flashes of light in vision)
- Dry eye center (supplements, eye drops, dry eye management, accessories)
- Optical Dispensary
- Contact lens fitting, instruction, and ongoing care/management
We offer contact lenses at affordable prices and work with all major vision plans to utilize your benefits. If you're a first time lens wearer, we will give you instructions on how to properly use and care for them.
We also specialize in Corneal Reshaping Therapy (CRT). Improve your vision overnight with an affordable alternative to LASIK! These lenses safely reshape the cornea while you sleep, eliminating the need for glasses or contacts. CRT is safe for most ages, from pre-teen to adults, and is completely reversible, safe, and available at a much lower cost than LASIK.
We offer a wide selection of eyeglass frames and lenses, including designer frames, sunglasses, magnetic clip-ons, sports goggles, safety glasses and more. We also boast an on-site lab for lens finishing, improving accuracy, quality, and turn-around time. Thanks to our on-site lab, many jobs can be done the same or very next day – a great resource when you’ve lost or broken your glasses! It’s usually possible for us to fill most prescriptions within 1-3 days time.
We can assist you with infections, corneal abrasions, sudden loss of vision, sudden onset of flashes and/or floaters, foreign body removal and more. Referrals and co-management with ophthalmologist when needed.